Wednesday 17 August 2011

interview with the wife- why she run away?


This is an exclusive interview between me and the missing Indian wife that become world sensation after a few years of missing. This interview was conduct in a secret place as she feared for her safety. We have sending our reporter, Catherine to interview the famous missing wife,

Gloria: So it has been years that you had been reported missing by your husband. A lot of people has assume that you had died perhaps even your family also has considered you to be dead. What do you think about this matter?

Wife: Well I did hear that a lot of people had thought that I had died few years ago.  To tell the truth I do preferred that this matter just to be left like that. I really do not want to be found by others especially my husband. But like they said you can run but you cannot hide.

Gloria : how life for you after all these years of hiding from everyone? Is it hard to live then?

Wife: Well, life sure is tough when you had to go into hiding. Everyday I was afraid that somebody might know me from the poster that had been distributed. But in the end we know that all of you manage to find me.

Gloria : Tell me why did you run away in the first place? Is it because you had an affair?

Wife: There no such thing of I have other affair. It never been was. The reason on why I left simply because there is no love from me to him. For me it always about the one sided love.

Gloria : Did you ever love him or the marriage simply based on convenience of life?

Wife: The marriage did simply based on convenience of life after married. I do love him but not the point that I want to lead my life with him for the rest of my life. The love is exist but not to the point that both of us wanted.

Gloria : What make you left him then?

Wife: Simply because I want to have my own way of life which meant independent from others. Not to be so dependent toward him. I guessed that I just want to be away from his domineering ways.

Gloria : In what way that he has control over you?

Wife: He does not allow me to go work after we get married. The reason is that he can afford me. So what the point that I had my college certificate if I cannot use it. Is it simply to show to his friend that he had a high educated wife? He also does not want me to go back to school or wear American clothes. He such a conventional minded. He don’t even buy a new car for me with the excuse that I don’t know how to drive. He is making all the decision in the house. I cannot even said no on everything. One day I had enough of it and that is why I left him.

Gloria : Why did you bring along the jewelries instead of your son?

Wife: I really want to bring him together with me but if I do then it will attract a lot of attention from others. So to make as normal as it could I have no choice but to leave him with his father. While the jewelries, I took it just to afford my life while on hiding.

Gloria : do you regret for leaving your husband?

Wife: no I don’t. the only things that I regret is to leave my precious baby with him all along. If I been given a chance, I will still do the same thing except this time I will bringing along my son with me.

Gloria : well thank you so much for the interview. I hope that you will find your own happiness with the right person.

Wife: You’re welcome. I hope that this interview will open up others women eyes about marriage. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment