Wednesday 17 August 2011

my interview with the missing wife
while walking in a town i suddenly meet with 'she', she is dressing in a very modern dress which is her dream dress that her husband didn't allow her to dress before.then, i take a few minutes talking with her because i'm too curious to know what happen to her?why did she run away?.
trecy: hi,long time no see.where have you been?
'she': hi,it's a long story if i tell you it will not end until the sun set,and i don't want to think about it anymore it make me feel so sad and it hurt me.even after one year the scar in my heart still pain and i don't know when it will end.
trecy: it's look like you are in a very hurt situation.just be patience,and if you don't mind can i know what the main reason you leave your marriage,husband and your son?
'she': oh,sure.but never talk about me if you meet with my husband i don't want he know where am i.i'm sure you will think i'm crazy to leave my husband and son after you know the reason i leave all of them.but i have no choice,the main reason i leave them is i want to further my study.i don't want to end my study just as a college student.i want to achieve my aspiration as the other student wants.
trecy: i'm not blaming you on what have you done.maybe if i in your situation i will do the same actions as you did.for me to achieve my aspiration is the most important things to do compare to others things.so are you continuing your study right now?
'she': yes,i further my study in a women private college.i take engineering course at the college,this is my aspiration that being stop for a while after married with my husband.but now i'm struggling very hard to achieve it no matter what happen.
trecy: oh, i see.then how about your son?he miss you so much,your mother in-law told me a few days ago when i came to her house.i feel pity for him.
'she':i don't know!i just don't know.let him be like that for a while.yes, i miss him so much but i can't back to the home anymore and i don't want.it will make me hurt again.he will be comfortable and used to be with his father soon.he just need a time.
trecy: maybe yes maybe not. i don't know, it's your opinion and i don't have the right to object it.then how about your relationship with your husband?
'she': i don't know yet,but for this time i really need to avoid meeting with him and i don't want to have any relationship with him anymore.no!no!i don't hate him i just don't want to see him.
tecy: then are you planning to get a divorce with him?
'she': i haven't thinking about it yet but i think i will get a divorce with him.i will think it seriously.but if i continue the marriage after graduated he will surely lock me up in our house he will never let me out to go to work.it makes me hurt.i don't want to live my life as a fully housewife.but if i divorce him surely i will miss my son.it's too complicated to me.
trecy: yes, it's too hard for you to make a decision.but consider your son more,he need your love as a mother.then,beside that are there any reason you leave them?did your mother in-law is a bad person?
'she':that's the problem but i will think it seriously.no, my mother in-law is a good person she love me as her real daughter and i love it.i do really like to wear modern clothes rather than wearing salwaar-kameez and others.i am an American-Indian girl so there's no wrong if i wear American clothes,right.but my husband don't want it,he hates those clothes.
trecy: i have no comment on that.so i think you need to think it more deeply to avoid you from getting regret on what decision you will make later.hmm..i need to go now.thanks for telling me your personal problem.
'she':absolutely.alright and please don't tell anybody about me.i trust you.see you again.
trecy: alright,see you...
'she': bye....
by,
Trecy Barbara Johnius

3 comments:

  1. your language sort of direct translation. arrange your structure of language. for example the scar in my heart still pain. u suppose to write, my heart in pain and leaves scar. :) u might also leave space between dialogue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. direct translation??? i think its fine by us ^_^ i love your interview^_^^_^_^^_^^_^^_^
    its just i notice something confusing...the last question that you ask the wife about the mother-in-law...the wife happen to admit that the mother-in-law is not a bad person,and she said that her mother-in-law loves her...but from the story...the mother in-law kind of hesitating about her marriage with her son(the husband) do u think that her mother in law realy loves her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm...we think that this interview is fine... it seems like the wife leaves his husband because she did not feel satisfied of what her life with her husband...it is because she cannot do many things that she wants after marrying her husband...but, it is good to know that she further her studies after that rather than doing nonsense things...keep it up ^___^

    ReplyDelete