Sunday 8 January 2012

my thought on drama

For this week, you are required to blog on the following:
  • Would I be willing to spend my money watching an excellent play/drama? Why?
  • What do I expect from a good play?
  • Do I feel comfortable to act in a play? Why?

1] Yes. This is because the play is said to be excellent so I don't have to hesitate anymore. besides, i can learn many things from that play. i can see how the people on the back stage manage their jobs well. as it is said as an excellent play, i am sure that all the actors and actresses are very good and from there also i can learn to act if i have the chance to do so.
2] From a good play, I want to see a good plot, with good acting from all the actors. other than that, it will be much better if the play is equipped with beautiful costumes and props.
3] i had the experience on acting in a drama. so, i can say that i am quite comfortable to act on stage. 


me : catherine :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment