Saturday 7 January 2012

"My thoughts on Drama".

For this week, you are required to blog on the following:
  • Would I be willing to spend my money watching an excellent play/drama? Why?
  • What do I expect from a good play?
  • Do I feel comfortable to act in a play? Why?
  1. 1.  Yes, because the drama will be played excellently by the actors. The actors will acts so well which will makes the audiences feel touched and satisfied with the drama. The plot of the drama is interesting and it can be interpreted easily by viewers.
  2. 2.     I will expect that the actors can acts naturally and working hard to makes their characters alive. The plot of the drama should not be too complicated because it will makes viewers  feel bored to watch it, just make it simple but interesting. The most important part is the actors should know to play or acts well.
  3. 3.     Absolutely no, I’m not comfortable to acts in a drama because I never join any drama before and I’m not good in acting especially in expressing the emotions. 

  4. tm7_Trecy Barbara J.

No comments:

Post a Comment