Wednesday 11 January 2012

·                     What was my role in the designing of the book cover?
·                     Was my opinion taken seriously by the others? Why?
·                     What have I learnt from this task?

1.     My role in the designing of the book cover is to help Catherine and Gloria in choosing the suitable colour for our book cover. Other than that, I help them to find picture for our book cover while Catherine and Gloria will choose the most suitable picture.
2.    During discussing and planning the book cover some of my opinions are being accepted by Catherine and Gloria, and they also think seriously about my other opinion. Some of my opinions are related to our book but some are not suitable.
3.    I had learnt on how to designed a book cover in terms on how to choose the suitable colour for the book cover and other things that should be put in the book cover.

Trecy Barbara J.

No comments:

Post a Comment