Wednesday 11 January 2012

REFLECTION ON DESIGNING BOOK COVER FOR FLORENCE

·                     What was my role in the designing of the book cover?
·                     Was my opinion taken seriously by the others? Why?
·                     What have I learnt from this task?


Answer:
1.   1.  My role during the designing the book cover is to assist both Catherine and Trecy in looking for the pictures and colour for the cover.

2.   2.  My opinions are taken seriously by my members although some of it was not used during the designing of the book cover but still they considered about it.

3.   3.  What I have learnt from this task cooperation can lead to a much better ideas compare to only one idea from one head. Like they said two heads are better than one but in our case three heads are better than one.


GLORIA
11 Jan., 12

No comments:

Post a Comment