Tuesday 10 January 2012

Reflection on Designing the Cover for Florence

  • What was my role in the designing of the book cover?
> I am the one who work on the laptop; put all the ideas on the publisher. Gloria and Trecy really help me in the combination of ideas to come up with our book cover.

  • Was my opinion taken seriously by the others? Why?
> Yes. This is because we practiced the give and take principle. If they thought my ideas can make our work beautiful, they considered them and then we will arrange them nicely.

  • What have I learnt from this task?
> I learnt that we must cooperate to do a work. everybody has their own great ideas and the combination of them is awesome! Plus, sharing is caring. I really hope to look forward for our next group work as I felt very comfortable working with Trecy and Gloria. And also..thanks a lot to our patient lecturer, Mr. Camillus. thanks for your will to wait for us to finish our design.. 

me : cath :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment